Corporate Health Management Program BY DFIM
Our Corporate Health Management Program is a employer – sponsored program that is designed to support employees (and sometimes, their families) as they adopt and sustain behaviors that reduce health risks, improve quality of life, enhance personal effectiveness, and benefit the organization’s bottom line
- A confidential and comprehensive program of counseling services for employees and their families.
- Designed to reduce risk, cut costs, and enhance employee productivity.
- Cost effective employee benefits that can improve employee health and morale and limit healthcare costs.
- Main objective is prevention and organizational wholeness.
- Examples include: exercise and relaxation classes, financial counseling, and weight management.
We tackle these eight MODIFIABLE behaviors that cause these 15 conditions which drive 80% of the chronic illness:
Benefits Of Our Workshop
- Physical inactivity
- Poor diet
- Poor standard of care compliance
- Insufficient sleep
- Lack of health screening
- Chronic kidney disease
- Back pain
Employer Benefits from Workshop
- Improve Physical & Mental Health of Staff.
- Reduce the Medical Expenses.
- Reduce the mediclaims for the Company.
- Reduce the medical leaves.
- Improve the growth of the company.
- Improve the financial condition of the staff.
- Improve the overall well-being of staff’s personal life & family life.
- Our program has given unlimited positive outcomes to organizations.
- The program leads to a more energetic, positive and productive workplace.
- Program help in reduced employee turnover, lower overall health care costs, and reduction in on-the-
job accidents and injuries.
- Up to 68% of all workers will, at some time, experience workplace problems severe enough to prevent
them from coping with day-to-day activities.
- Works as a prevention tool.
- It also shows show you care.